- Longboard Shop
- All Brands
- Pre-Built Boards
- All Longboards
- Longboard Decks
- Longboard Trucks
- Longboard Wheels
- Longboard Bearings
- Longboard Bushings
- Longboard Hardware
- Longboards for Big Guys
- Longboards for Kids
- Safety Gear
- Sliding Gloves
- MuirSkate Exclusives
- Park Completes
- Park Decks
- Park Trucks
- Park Wheels
- Gear on Sale
- Free Stickers
- Gear on Sale
- Gift Cards
- Buyer's Guide
- Setup Guide: Cruising
- Setup Guide: Freeride
- Setup Guide: Downhill
- Setup Guide: Kids
- Bushing Guide
- Longboarding Terms
- Longboarding FAQs
- How To Videos
- Requests? Feedback?
- About Us
80.5mm Seismic Alpha Defcon Aaron Hampshire Pro Longboard Skateboard Wheels
The 80.5mm 74a Seismic Alpha Defcon Aaron Hampshire Pro longboard wheels were designed for maximum roll speed, quick acceleration, technical pre-drifts and fast edge-to-edge adjustments.
Racers or riders that aim for speed will find what they are looking for in the new Alpha Defcon formula.
Guinness WR roll speed
Slow, consistent wear
A highly-optimized balance of properties for modern racing
• Size and momentum to carry you past the competition in straightaways – yet agile enough for quick acceleration, fast edge-to-edge adjustments, and snappy technical pre-drifts. Welcome to a whole new realm of FAST!
• Finely-calibrated width and supremely supported edges for smooth, predictable handling through even the hardest corners.
• The very fastest urethane that the skateboard industry has ever seen, bar none.
• Named after the Greek letter “alpha” (α), used in science to represent rotational acceleration.
A giant step forward in race wheel engineering
• Stout S-shaped edge profile optimizes lip support, maximizes traction under extreme G’s, and ensures predictable slide initiation and hookup.
• Running surface features a 0.5mm concave that pre-loads edges, heightens rebound, and enhances in-slide feedback.
• Bearing seat offset 3.5% – 6.5% for progressive lip engagement and more consistent wear.
The Fusion™ core – integrating 15 years of advanced hub R&D
• 46mm tall x 44mm wide – the largest and most supportive hub ever seen in a wheel this size.
• Deep, wide “saddle” profile regulates lateral wheel flex, supercharges edge support, and ensures absolute mechanical lock with the urethane.
• 8 lateral support beams (hollowed-out for lightness and aesthetics) form wide ridges that create unprecedented circumferential lock and rebound.
• Robust bearing lugs.
• Formed from 85D fiber-reinforced thermoplastic – the toughest hub material in the industry.
Thoroughbred race ‘thane • Guinness WR speed • directional slide • long-lasting grip • slow, consistent wear
• 74A Plum (Aaron Hampshire pro signature wheel): Plush, velvety roll with extra edge hold, even on rough roads. Aggressive yet smooth slide with faster braking.
No reviews have been written for this product.