- Longboard Shop
- All Brands
- Pre-Built Boards
- All Longboards
- Longboard Decks
- Longboard Trucks
- Longboard Wheels
- Longboard Bearings
- Longboard Bushings
- Longboard Hardware
- Longboards for Big Guys
- Longboards for Kids
- Safety Gear
- Sliding Gloves
- MuirSkate Exclusives
- Park Completes
- Park Decks
- Park Trucks
- Park Wheels
- Gear on Sale
- Free Stickers
- Gear on Sale
- Gift Cards
- Buyer's Guide
- Setup Guide: Cruising
- Setup Guide: Freeride
- Setup Guide: Downhill
- Setup Guide: Kids
- Bushing Guide
- Longboarding Terms
- Longboarding FAQs
- How To Videos
- Requests? Feedback?
- About Us
Seismic 65.5mm Encore Longboard Skateboard Wheels
The Seismic Encore longboard 65.5mm wheels were designed with technical freeride, freestyle and dancing in mind. They are available in 78a Defcon and 79a BlackOps formulas. Offered with a centerset core and machine-ground running surface.
These wheels are not stone ground, they have a machine-ground running surface which means they have a groove surface. if you look at our images in detail you will notice the new wheel surface.
Grab a set today and go shred!
65.5mm tall x 43mm wide ENCORE Wheels
33mm machine-ground running surface • Centerset bearing seat • Double-radius profile
4.25 oz. each • Sold in sets of FOUR wheels
The first wheel carefully designed for the rigors of modern Longboard Freestyle and Dance!
(Outstanding for technical freeride, too!)
• Finely-tuned height and width with beefy, well-radiused edges.
• Exceptionally tough and durable – highly-optimized to withstand the extreme impacts of big Longboard Freestyle jumps.
• Unusually light for a wheel this size, with mass highly concentrated in the tire for enhanced momentum and angular balance.
• Machine-ground running surface for near-instant break-in – consistent grip and easy slides from the get-go!
• Poured in the very finest and fastest urethanes the skateboard world has ever seen, bar none.
Molded around our trimmed EC™ core.
• 37mm tall x 37mm wide – the largest and most supportive hub ever seen in a Longboard Freestyle / Dance wheel.
• Thick, unbreakable bearing supports!
• “Fin trim” hub configuration for robust mechanical lock inside urethane without compromising tire thickness.
• Formed from 85D fiber-reinforced thermoplastic – the toughest hub material in the industry.
Available in two proprietary formulas.
78A Defcon™: Guinness WR roll speed – more tricks per push! • easy, predictable slide (even on concrete) • slow, consistent wear
79A BlackOps™: smooth and comfy on rough / inconsistent pavement • exceptional balance of speed and grip
No reviews have been written for this product.