- Longboard Shop
- All Brands
- Pre-Built Boards
- All Longboards
- Longboard Decks
- Longboard Trucks
- Longboard Wheels
- Longboard Bearings
- Longboard Bushings
- Longboard Hardware
- Longboards for Big Guys
- Longboards for Kids
- Safety Gear
- Sliding Gloves
- MuirSkate Exclusives
- Park Completes
- Park Decks
- Park Trucks
- Park Wheels
- Gear on Sale
- Free Stickers
- Gear on Sale
- Gift Cards
- Buyer's Guide
- Setup Guide: Cruising
- Setup Guide: Freeride
- Setup Guide: Downhill
- Setup Guide: Kids
- Bushing Guide
- Longboarding Terms
- Longboarding FAQs
- How To Videos
- Requests? Feedback?
- About Us
Seismic 80.5mm Alpha Defcon Long Distance Push (LDP) Longboard Skateboard Wheels
New to the Seismic lineup is the 55mm wide Long-Distance Push DEFCON longboard skate board wheel! This new design is opitmal for minimizing surface friction. This is the ideal wheel for those of you wanting to compete in a timed environment such as getting to work or competing in a timed trial race.
The 80.5 Seismic Alpha Defcon was designed for maximum roll speed on smooth surfaces. Riders that aim for speed will find what they are looking for in the new 80.5mm Alpha Defcon formula.
Robust bearing lugs
Fiber-reinforced 85D – the strongest, toughest hub material in the industry
Guinness WR roll speed
Slow, consistent wear
80.5mm tall x 55mm wide LDP Trim: Optimal balance of momentum, efficiency, and grip for pushing and pumping speeds!
51mm running surface • Bearing seat offset 6.5% • Beveled edges • 8.75 oz. each
A highly-optimized balance of properties for modern racing
• Size and momentum to carry you past the competition in straightaways – yet agile enough for quick acceleration, fast edge-to-edge adjustments, and snappy technical pre-drifts. Welcome to a whole new realm of FAST!
• Finely-calibrated width and supremely supported edges for smooth, predictable handling through even the hardest corners.
• The very fastest urethane that the skateboard industry has ever seen, bar none.
• Named after the Greek letter “alpha” (α), used in science to represent rotational acceleration.
A giant step forward in race wheel engineering
• Stout S-shaped edge profile optimizes lip support, maximizes traction under extreme G’s, and ensures predictable slide initiation and hookup.
• Running surface features a 0.5mm concave that pre-loads edges, heightens rebound, and enhances in-slide feedback.
• Bearing seat offset 3.5% – 6.5% for progressive lip engagement and more consistent wear.
The Fusion™ core – integrating 15 years of advanced hub R&D
• 46mm tall x 44mm wide – the largest and most supportive hub ever seen in a wheel this size.
• Deep, wide “saddle” profile regulates lateral wheel flex, supercharges edge support, and ensures absolute mechanical lock with the urethane.
• 8 lateral support beams (hollowed-out for lightness and aesthetics) form wide ridges that create unprecedented circumferential lock and rebound.
• Robust bearing lugs.
• Formed from 85D fiber-reinforced thermoplastic – the toughest hub material in the industry.
Available in DEFCON™ ultra-high-rebound formula, in three finely-tuned durometer choices
Thoroughbred race ‘thane • Guinness WR speed • directional slide • long-lasting grip • slow, consistent wear
• 74A Plum (Aaron Hampshire pro signature wheel): Plush, velvety roll with extra edge hold, even on rough roads. Aggressive yet smooth slide with faster braking.
• 76A Mango: Vice-like grip and very snappy directional slide, with plenty of slowdown power. Ideal for aggressive racing.
• 78A Mint: Very stiff edges that give loads of grip with a friendly slide and crisp hookup. Ideal for smooth roads and lighter riders.
No reviews have been written for this product.