- Longboard Shop
- All Brands
- Pre-Built Boards
- All Longboards
- Longboard Decks
- Longboard Trucks
- Longboard Wheels
- Longboard Bearings
- Longboard Bushings
- Longboard Hardware
- Longboards for Big Guys
- Longboards for Kids
- Safety Gear
- Sliding Gloves
- MuirSkate Exclusives
- Park Completes
- Park Decks
- Park Trucks
- Park Wheels
- Gear on Sale
- Free Stickers
- Gear on Sale
- Gift Cards
- Buyer's Guide
- Setup Guide: Cruising
- Setup Guide: Freeride
- Setup Guide: Downhill
- Setup Guide: Kids
- Bushing Guide
- Longboarding Terms
- Longboarding FAQs
- How To Videos
- Requests? Feedback?
- About Us
155mm Bear Polar Bear Black Longboard Skateboard Truck
The Polar Bear trucks are legit when it comes to a shreddable standard kingpin truck! And now you get them in BLACK! We love to set up Polar Bears on Earthwing skateboards, Gravity skateboards, Sector 9 Skateboards, and any other boards.
These trucks have a 8 hole base plate, so you're able to mount your truck right where you want it when riding a board with old school or new school hole pattern. The stock bushings are a little soft, so you may wish to upgrade them to get the most out of your new favorite trucks.
Bear has been working with team riders designing and engineering this regular geometry truck for two and a half years. We've been through 34 revisions along with 5 sets of moulds and prototypes. No part of the truck was overlooked.
- Featuring 8 holes, so you're able to mount your truck right where you want it when riding a board with old school or new school hole pattern.
- All mounting holes are accessible with a skate tool
- Low Profile, only 2" from the surface to the center of the axle. Grizzlies are 2.6"
- Added material to impact areas where more meat is needed, in front of the pivot cup and behind the bushing seat.
- Removed material from the bottom of the base plate to reduce weight
- Extensive computer modeling and physical tests were done to engineer the strongest hanger on the market.
- Gussets were added on the underside of the hanger to ensure strength in all directions
- Material removed from the front of the hanger to reduce weight
- Shaped around the top bushing so that the washer doesn't hit the hanger and ensures tools are easy to use.
- Hangers are faced so bearings run clean and square
- Heat treatments provide a very strong finish, this means the hanger doesn't wear down quickly when grinding.
- The Axle lengths are precise, designed not to stick out of your nuts, and preventing ground axles.
- Many bushing combos were tested, the stock bushings are an ideal middle ground. Great for carving and tight turning as well as stable for faster riding.
- The bottom bushing is a standard 90a barrel 15mm tall.
- The top bushing is a small cone, also 90a, 10.5mm tall.
Should be a street skating standard.By A.B. Wilder on 2019-10-25 Verified Purchase
These trucks can do it all I’ve shredded in a bowl and cruised them on a longboard with a little downhill. Pairing them with your favorite bones hardcore bushings = pure shredding at it’s finest!
A lovely truckBy James Mitchell Commons on 2019-08-07 Verified Purchase
Scott threw in soft bushing as well. Tried both and prefer the ones it came with. Love these guys.
By txw on 2017-04-18 Verified Purchase
Response, stable, and fun.