- Longboard Shop
- Buyer's Guide
- Setup Guide: Cruising
- Setup Guide: Freeride
- Setup Guide: Downhill
- Setup Guide: Kids
- Bushing Guide
- Longboarding Terms
- Longboarding FAQs
- How To Videos
- Requests? Feedback?
- About Us
Loaded Poron Pushin' Cushion
PORON® Performance foam sheet with super strong adhesive backing.
Apply it directly to your longboard deck (under the griptape) to add a whole new dimension of tactile feedback, vibration damping, and ergonomic contouring. Also great for DIY padding and damping projects.
Length: 40” (100 cm)
Width: 10” (25 cm)
Thickness: 0.12” (3 mm)
Weight: 10.2 oz (289 g)
Material: Poron XRD high-performance viscoelastic damping foam that hardens on impact
Adhesive: Permanent, fiber-reinforced, low-toxicity 3M VHB (Very High Bond) adhesive
• Vibration damping
• More stick and feel under finer grip
• Can be “built up” and layered to create 3D deck features (concave, W, footstops, faux drops, etc.)
• Recommended for downhill/freeride and distance/commuting (feels great on carving boards, as well)
Grab some razor blades and let your imagination run wild. Here are some example DIY padding and damping projects:
• Slide glove palm/wrist cushions (same stuff we use in our V7 Freeride Gloves)
• Baseball caps
• Clumsiness defense
• Shoe insoles
• Knee & elbow padding
• Snow/skate/bike/gardening/golf/competitive arm wrestling protection
Disclaimer: Poron XRD is an incredible material designed for impact protection. Check out how it works here. While we encourage you to get creative with the material, Loaded takes no responsibility for injuries, death by guillotine, defamation, or any other negative consequences that may be incurred from the use of this product.
No reviews have been written for this product.