- Longboard Shop
- All Brands
- Pre-Built Boards
- All Longboards
- Longboard Decks
- Longboard Trucks
- Longboard Wheels
- Longboard Bearings
- Longboard Bushings
- Longboard Hardware
- Longboards for Big Guys
- Longboards for Kids
- Safety Gear
- Sliding Gloves
- MuirSkate Exclusives
- Park Completes
- Park Decks
- Park Trucks
- Park Wheels
- Gear on Sale
- Free Stickers
- Gear on Sale
- Gift Cards
- Buyer's Guide
- Setup Guide: Cruising
- Setup Guide: Freeride
- Setup Guide: Downhill
- Setup Guide: Kids
- Bushing Guide
- Longboarding Terms
- Longboarding FAQs
- How To Videos
- Requests? Feedback?
- About Us
Bones Bearing Cleaning Unit
So you just got back from shredding at the boardwalk and you notice your wheels aren't spinning how they once were. Before you invest in a whole new set of bearings, try cleaning them first. The Bones Bearing Cleaning Unit makes cleaning your longboard skateboard bearings a breeze! The container handles all 8 bearings at one time, so the process is quick and simple. By maintaining your old gear, you are giving it new life and thus saving money! Cleaning your bearings is an important task to know how to do, especially if you are using expensive bearings. What's better better to do on a rainy day? Giving your gear some TLC or wishing you could skate while watching tv?
The Bones Bearing Cleaning Unit makes cleaning your Bones Reds bearings simple. We will explain in simple detail how to clean you bearings:
1 Remove the red shield with a pin. Do it gently so that you do not damage it.
2. Seperate the spacers inside your Bones Cleaning Unit and insert a bearing between each spacer.
3. Put about 1/2 cup of Acetone inside the Bones Bearing Cleaning Unit..
4. Close the lid and shake the unit for 60 seconds.
5. Empty the Bones Bearing Cleaning Unit and refill it with another 1/2 cup of Acetone and shake for 60 seconds.
6. Blow dry the bearings until they are completely dry. You can also spin dry them.
7. Put just two drops of Bones Speed Cream in the bearings and then replace the shields gently.
8. Spin the bearings to evenly distribute the Bones Speed Cream Evenly.
Finally, a bearing cleaning unit brought to you by the bearing company by which all quality standards are measured.
* Made of fluorinated high density polyethylene
* 7 spacers for a good flush in less time
* Cleans up to 8 bearings at a time
* Cleans all skate bearings
* Bearings and solvents not included
A detailed instruction sheet will also be included with the unit to insure easy and proper use.
Essentials.By GArredondo on 2021-04-26 Verified Purchase
Unless you plan on buying a new pair of bearings every time they wear down, this is a super easy method and probably the most officiant method to keep any kind of bearings (standard or built-in)
By Nick K on 2020-09-04 Verified Purchase
so usefulBy matt k. on 2020-04-20 Verified Purchase
great for any bearings you have to clean! super convenient