- Longboard Shop
- All Brands
- Pre-Built Boards
- All Longboards
- Longboard Decks
- Longboard Trucks
- Longboard Wheels
- Longboard Bearings
- Longboard Bushings
- Longboard Hardware
- Longboards for Big Guys
- Longboards for Kids
- Safety Gear
- Sliding Gloves
- MuirSkate Exclusives
- Park Completes
- Park Decks
- Park Trucks
- Park Wheels
- Gear on Sale
- Free Stickers
- Gear on Sale
- Gift Cards
- Buyer's Guide
- Setup Guide: Cruising
- Setup Guide: Freeride
- Setup Guide: Downhill
- Setup Guide: Kids
- Bushing Guide
- Longboarding Terms
- Longboarding FAQs
- How To Videos
- Requests? Feedback?
- About Us
Loaded Mata Hari Longboard Skateboard Dancer Pre-assembled Complete
- Length (in): 44.5
- Width (in): 9.25
- Flex Level: Medium
- Plys: 2 Plys
- Construction: Vertically Laminated Bamboo, triaxial fiberglass, and epoxy resin
- Griptape: Black Griptape applied by Loaded
- Wheelbase (in): 27.25, 28.25, 29.25
- Bearings: Jehu Built-in Bearings
- Wheels: 65mm Orangatang Orange 80a Fat Free Wheels
- Trucks: Paris 180mm V2 Raw Reverse KIngpin Trucks
- Risers: .13 Loaded Risers
- Concave Style: Radial and Rocker
- Concave Depth: MIld to Medium
The Loaded Mata Hari longboard dancer takes on all the features that longboard dancing commands. The Mata Hari has a symmetrical platform with rocker concave helping you get your feet closer to the ground for a more aggressive push to speed. The Mata Hari has street-inspired kicktails providing the extra pop that you need to execute your favorite dancing tricks! It gets better! The Mata Hari is constructed with two plies of vertically laminated bamboo weighing slightly over 5lbs! This was unheard of until today! Lastly, the Mata Hair is drilled with, not one, but three wheelbase options! Loaded includes the specifics of the Mata Hari below!! We don't want to spoil it here! Read on!!
Leading along with the legacy of Loaded dancers, the Mata Hari embraces a progressive and rapidly evolving new era of longboard dancing and freestyle. Compact dimensions, lightweight construction, poppy kicktails, and a range of wheelbase options make the Mata Hari our most technically adept board for those who live to explore and challenge what is possible on a dancing skateboard.
FUNCTIONAL DESIGN – Compact, symmetrical shape with mild rocker and concave provide a comfortable and highly versatile platform for longboard dancing and freestyle trickery.
Aggressive, street-inspired kicks generate powerful pop and help protect the rails and top surface of the deck when the board lands upside down.
VERSATILE VARIATIONS – The Mata Hari includes three wheelbase options for a range of performance characteristics.
● Outer (29.25”): Ideal for dancing. Increased stability and space for footwork. Yields a slightly softer (but subtle) effective flex from the deck for cruising and carving comfort. Allows the rider to progressively shorten the wheelbase to maintain leverage at the
kicktails as they wear.
● Middle (28.25”): Ideal for a blend of freestyle and dancing.
● Inner (27.25”): Ideal for freestyle. Increased agility, greater kicktail leverage, quicker pop, and reduced swing-weight for more technical, aggressive freestyle riding. Yields a slightly firmer effective flex from the deck for enhanced control and resilience under heavy landings.
STRONG, LIGHT, AND POPPY – Dual vertically laminated bamboo cores are sandwiched between layers of triaxial fiberglass, epoxy resin, and bamboo veneers to create a light, strong, and poppy platform for freestyle and dancing maneuvers. CNC-milled wheel wells allow for loose trucks and reduce the chance of wheelbite.
GRAPHICS – Hearkening back to an era of significant progress in music and dance, we’ve opted for an Art Deco influenced design to inspire you to get your swing on. The griptape design echoes the Art Deco bottom graphic and ensures traction where needed while facilitating spins and pivots on top of the laser-etched top logo.
No reviews have been written for this product.