Premium Black Jessup longboard skateboard grip tape is great for all types of applications. You can slap a piece on your friends wilderbeast of an arm and watch him scream and yell while he pulls off all his hair. Put a 6 foot piece of Premium Black Jessup longboard skateboard grip tape on the bottom of a water slide and watch everyone run to their mommies with rashes for days. You can even use it on your longboard skateboard deck for better traction. Super Icky and Sticky too. We use only the best grip tape at Muirskate.com.
The original, Jessup was the first to bring silicon carbide griptape to the skateboard industry. We've been making the best griptape since 1975, that's over 32 years of experience in making quality griptape. We've gripped over 25 million decks. This means we've easily gripped more boards than all other griptape companies combined. To date, we've made over 70 million feet of griptape, no one else even comes close.
Our five star quality formula is used by more professionals and hardcore skaters than any other tape.
* Our tape sticks tricks! Our grip gives you a stable platform for ultimate control!
* Laminated and Solvent Based Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Layers create rock-solid bonding to all boards in any environment... Jessup sticks to your board no matter what!
* Our "SUPERTOUGH" Silicon Carbide Grip Formula conforms to all deck concaves, is easy to trim out, and won't tear like other tapes.
* Our Silicon Carbide grit never wears out, and will outlive any grip tape in the world!
* Our superior quality grip tape is available at all authorized dealers. Ask for JESSUP by name!
We're a bunch of San Diego skaters in a warehouse, assembling your longboards by hand, making sure you get the best ride under your feet. Yes, we need to pay the rent, but we're in this to spread the stoke of skating as far and wide as we can.
Founded back in 2005, Muir Skate started out as a 400 sqft shop at UCSD's John Muir College. Now located in a 7,000 sqft warehouse, just 10 minutes away from our birthplace, Muir Skate sells high quality longboard skateboard gear and sets the bar for best customer service. And we pronounce it "me-ew-er".