Work at the #1 independent longboard skateboard shop in the U.S.
We're hiring team members for our warehouse!
Must have Longboard/Skateboard experience.
We are located in Sunny San Diego,CA-Miramar area to be specific.
The hours are 9am to 5:30pm Monday through Friday with occasional weekends as needed.
About the company:
We are an award-winning online retailer of longboard skateboards, with a 5-star reputation for outstanding customer service. We pride ourselves on the quality of our products, our involvement in the community, and the care we provide our customers.
- Assist walk in customers with choosing the appropriate board and components based upon their needs.
- Keeping showroom stocked and clean.
- Stocking and pulling products.
- Package online orders for shipment.
- Check contents of each package for accuracy and quality.
- Develop a strong understanding of the contents of the warehouse.
- Ensure showroom and the warehouse is kept clean and organized at all times.
- This is position that requires lifting of boxes varying from 1-50 pounds. Climbing of rolling stairs to access products on racks on a daily basis.
Key attributes to excel in this position:
- Knowledge of longboard skateboard components/compatibility/set ups.
- Eager to work and take on new responsibilities.
- Self starter/motivated to stay busy.
- Speak, read and write in fluent English.
- Good judgment.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexibility with day-to-day tasks.
- MUST have a valid driver's license, with a clean driving record (no DUIs within the last five years)
- MUST pass a criminal background check.
- Health insurance (after 90-day probation period)
How to Apply:
Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Only resumes submitted via email will be considered.